After school clubs
After school clubs Sept 2021
We are pleased to be able to offer free after school clubs this half term.
Clubs start on Monday 13th September and finish on Friday 22nd October.
Our clubs are limited by places, which are indicated below and children are selected at random. Please select the clubs your child would like to attend.
The form must be completed by Wednesday 8th September. You will be notified by text message whether your child has a place by Monday 13th September.
If you do not receive a text then unfortunately your child has not got a place this time.
Club - Football
Year group - 5-6
Timings - 3:15 – 4:15
Teacher - Mr Austin & Mr Park
Places - 30
Club - Creative Writing
Year group - 5 -6
Timings - 3:15 – 4:15
Teacher - Mrs Green
Places - 10
Absent from After School Clubs
If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school office detailing which club your child will not be attending.
Please state your child's full name & the club they are scheduled to attend on all communications.
Tel: 01536 741657
(voicemails can also be left here)
Dan Good MMA
MMA-4kids at Danesholme Junior School is Back!!
Pad work! Reaction work! Wrestling drills! Conditioning training!
6 sessions now ready to book!! This booking is for Mondays 3:15pm till 4:15pm and the dates are – 13/09 – 20/09 – 27/09 – 4/10 – 11/10 & 18/10.
Club Membership Expectations
· Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
· Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
· Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking including appropriate outdoor PE clothing.
· Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
· Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
· If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, a letter to the school addressed to ‘Mr Park’ is required from parents detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club.
Thank you for your support.
P.E Subject Leader