After school clubs
Please see below the exciting variety of After School Clubs on offer at Danesholme Junior Academy.
Details on how to book these clubs are below:
Fiesta Sports Coaching - Monday to Friday
JAM Coding - Mondays
Dan Good MMA - Mondays
Pad work! Reaction work! Wrestling drills! Conditioning training!
Mad 2 Perform - Wednesday
Wraparound Care - Danesholme Academies - Monday to Friday
Absent from After School Clubs
If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school office detailing which club your child will not be attending.
Please state your child's full name & the club they are scheduled to attend on all communications.
Tel: 01536 741657
(voicemail can also be left here)
Club Membership Expectations
· Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
· Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
· Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking including appropriate outdoor PE clothing.
· Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
· Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club.
Thank you for your support.